We maintain four workstations for data analysis. We also maintain an 8TB file server for short term data storage and transfer. Data on the workstations is automatically deleted after 90 days; data on the server is deleted after 365 days.
To access the server from Windows:
- Open a windows explorer window and go to Tools → Map Network Drive
- Pick an unused drive letter and type \\nicdata\data
- Login using the same nicuser account you use to login to the microscopes.
- In the Finder go to Go → Connect to Sever
- Enter smb://nicdata.ucsf.edu/data
- Enter CAMPUS in the Workgroup/Domain field and the nicuser username and password.
Deconvolution Workstation 1 (S252):
- Xeon E5540
- 48 GB RAM
- Quadro K2000, 2GB VRAM
Deconvolution Workstation 2 (S252):
- Dual Xeon E5-2643
- 128 GB RAM
- GTX750, 2GB VRAM
- RAID0 SSD array